Choosing a right path for career is always difficult for students, a better direction can make this journey smoother and hassle free. Right career path can change the future.
Are you thinking about you career after 12th then you in the right place?
In this blog we are going to discuss how to tell you all the options after completed the intermediate.
How to choose ?
- Interest: First you must decide in which field you want to build your career.
- Option: As a science background Medicine, engineering, defense, and direction towards civil services.
- Medicine: Students with interest in biology they can build their career in medical line, in medical science they will have lots of option like MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Pharmacist, Forensic Science, Microbiology, veterinary science, nursing and many more.
- Engineering: Students with interest in PCM can opt engineering (BTech, BArch)
- Commerce: Students with commerce background can build their carrier CA, Financial adviser, Investment Analyst
- Arts:Students with art can build their carrier in Civil Services, geologist, economist, Law, etc.
Exams after 12th
There are several exams for admission in colleges and university for different courses and specialization. Choosing a right course at the right time is the key of success. The proper guidance for choosing a right profession is necessary and be chosen with the own interest. If you want to know more about the different exams after 12th with for different professions and job opportunities read the following article List of Exams after 12th
Here we are providing the list of different Courses:
TOP Career Options in Medical with or without NEET
- Veterinary Science
- Dairy farming
- Aquaculture & Fisheries
- Agricultural Science
TOP Career Options in engineering
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning
- Artificial intelligence and robotics
TOP Career Options for All
- Civil Services
- Animal husbandry and dairy science
Read Also: List of Exams After 12th