On Tuesday Shares of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) created all time high and it was tending in party mode. Stock rallied another 9 per cent to register a new high at ₹ 3,295 in Tuesday’s session.
IRCTC Share has already become an elite top 100 most valuable listed companies club. And crossed its market capital to 50,000 cr mark for the first time. In a month it gave 32% of return.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) is under the ownership of Indian Railways, Ministry of Railways, Government of India that provides services like ticketing, catering, and tourism services for the Indian Railways.
It was initially wholly owned by the Government of India and operated under the administrative control of the Ministry of Railways,
but has been listed on the National Stock Exchange since 2019, with the Government continuing to hold majority ownership.
IRCTC Journey in stock Market
- Multibagger stocks of 2021 in India as it has yielded around 120 per cent in year-to-date (YTD) period
- IPO issue Price ₹320 per share and reached ₹3,296.75 per share.
Why to Buy?
- Strong fundamental
- Once the pandemic is over chances to reach in next level
- Lots of upcoming mega project which will boom the railway
- As per Make in India government is focusing to reach 5 trillion economy then industry will also see growth in upcoming years.
Disclaimer: Please note this is just for an information purpose we are not providing any recommendations on trading, any trading on the share will be individual risk.